sâmbătă, 17 august 2013

Daydreams about you and I.






 





      You don’t know yet, but since the day you told me you like to play with your girlfriends’ hair, I’ve been dreaming at the moment you’d play with mine.
You don’t know this, but the reason I can’t look into your eyes for more than a couple seconds is you intimidate me. I start blushing when you look at me for too long. I feel the need to hug you, to kiss you and I want you to tell me you like me as much as I like you.
You don’t know it, but every time you text me, a stupid smile shows up on my face and my heart races faster. What if I told you I can’t say no when you ask me out cause I can’t wait to see you again? What if I told you every time you drive me home and I have to get off the car, I wait a bit just to see if you’ll do something crazy like kissing me, cause I don’t have the guts to do it.
I like teasing you.
I like listening to music with you.
I like going out with you.
I like being in the car with you.
I like it when you challenge me.
I like the way you drive.
I like your hugs.
I like you.
I’m jealous at your friends when you hang out with them and I hate those girls whose photos you like on facebook. I wish I knew everything you do when I’m not with you. But most of all, I wish I knew you feel this way too.
It’s all a cliche, but I like you and I don’t know if I should let you know or not. It’s the old story… I’m afraid you won’t feel the same, I’m afraid I could lose the friend I have in you if your feelings don’t match mine.
You’re kind, smart, funny, careful, generous, open-minded.
I'm just a kid. Funny how you used to call me 'kiddo'. I’m a coward, I know. But can you blame me for not wanting to be hurt again? I’m also a dreamer, but what I’ve learned recently is that dreams are better when they’re just that, dreams. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu